Set Sail for a Funny Tale
Children's animated TV series
Set Sail for a Funny Tale an Adventure a Treasure Friendship
Princess Sophie is the heart and soul of Set Sail for a Funny Tale, a true hero in every sense of the word. Unlike many animated characters, she doesn’t possess any extraordinary powers, but what sets her apart is her unyielding determination and courage in the face of adversity. Sophie has an insatiable thirst for adventure and refuses to be confined by the restrictions of her royal lineage. She is not content with the mundane, constantly pushing the boundaries and seeking new and exciting experiences. Sophie’s best friend is a sailor, Basil Stumble, who has just become the captain of his ship, and together they embark on daring voyages, discovering strange and wondrous lands along the way. But they must also contend with their fierce rival, Captain Silver Hoff, a descendant of pirates who will stop at nothing to thwart their every move. Throughout their adventures, Sophie repeatedly proves she is a force to be reckoned with, never backing down from a challenge and always finding innovative solutions to their obstacles. She is a role model for young viewers, demonstrating the power of determination and the importance of never giving up, no matter how difficult the journey may seem. Join Princess Sophie and her intrepid crew as they Set Sail for a Funny Tale, exploring mythical islands and encountering strange and unexpected events at every turn. It’s an epic journey filled with excitement, danger, and, most importantly, laughter.
Captain Basil Stumble
Captain Silver Hoof
Get ready to be a part of something big! This new and growing project will change the game for children’s entertainment. With over 120 episodes planned and a promise of endless fun, this series is sure to be a huge success.
But that’s not all – we’ll produce merchandising products like games and toys and publish them as NFTs on the metaverse. It means that fans of the show can own a piece of the action and immerse themselves in the world of the series like never before.
Our team is dedicated to making this series a household name, with targeted advertising campaigns designed to appeal to children and parents alike. And you could be among the first to bring this groundbreaking series to your viewers! Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in a truly fantastic project. Contact us today to learn more.
- Free to Air – Terrestrial/Broadcast TV (“Free to Air”) – Terrestrial Free TV, Cable Free TV, and Satellite Free TV exploitation but does not include any form of PayPerView, Pay TV, Internet, or ClosedNet form of
- FAST – Free Ad-supported Streaming TV – Digital Ad-supported, linear channels/streams are delivered over the internet and available from third-party platforms
- Pay TV – Terrestrial Pay TV, Cable Pay TV and Satellite Pay TV exploitation but does not include any form of PayPerView, Free TV, Internet or ClosedNet exploitation.
- S-VOD – Video on Demand service typically delivered over the Internet provided to a user who is required to pay a set fee for a specified period to stream the content along with other content available in the same manner.
- A-VOD – Video on Demand service provided to viewers free of charge, monetized by advertising, typically delivered over the Internet.
- T-VOD (Rental) – Short term license for acquiring and watching a program. Typically used for short-term Rentals only for non-public viewing within a private living place where no admission fee is charged for such viewing.
- EST (Electronic Sell Through) – A one-time purchase to own, typically digital downloads only for non-public viewing within a private living place where no admission fee is charged for such viewing.
- Transport – Screening directly to an audience in planes, trains, buses, taxis, cruise liners, or any other means of transportation. Can be Linear or Video on Demand.
- Other – Have a specific need that doesn’t fit within the pre-defined Rights Types? Choose “Other”. Note that Other will not factor into Avails compliance, and only Fixed Price pricing models are supported. Be sure to choose Other if you have a true need that is not represented by the pre-defined Rights Types
We can grant you a license to make attractive children’s games. Licensable IPs:
- Locations and Islands
We welcome any cooperation proposal to expand the Set Sails kids brand. We will grant you the license to produce merchandise goods like Tshirt, bags, mugs, stationery, pillow, etc.
Contact us to define license details:
Set Sail for a Funny Tale community
Forums, blogs, and news about the Set Sail cartoon
Road Map of the Second Season
The series’ second season is designed based on the psychology of children. Nine magical islands have been created for this season, and the characters introduced in the first season will go on distant voyages to find valuable treasures on these islands. Each gem symbolizes one of the human values, and each island is a way to obtain it.
For example, one of the islands is called Bitter-and-Sweet Island. It consists of two twin islands; one of them is white and made of sweet chocolate, and the other is bitter and made of dark chocolate. Our sailors must cross the bitter island to reach the treasures inside the sweet chocolate island. This way, we teach children to endure hardships to obtain valuable things.
Another island is called the Lost Objects Island, where anyone can find something lost in the past. Adults can discover the joys they lost in childhood on this island. Tall caves on this island are filled with thousands of crystal balls containing people’s memories.
``Set Sail for a Funny Tale, a heartwarming animated adventure that will take you on a journey of discovery and laughter. Set Sail for a Funny Tale is a must-see for anyone who loves a good adventure story. It is a shining example of the kind of creativity and innovation that can be found in the world of independent filmmaking.``